21 June 2007

Flowery Liths



I had a chance to try out Kentmere Fineprint VC in Fotospeed lith developer the other day. I had wanted to try it out with a couple of my flowery shots and was looking for a very graphic image with nice warm highlights. I'm happy with the results on the chive shot as its exactly the sort of thing I was looking for. By the time I got to the other shot the developer was nigh-on exhausted and I couldn't fully develop the image. In an attempt to get some more density I used a handy torch to solarize the paper while it was still in the developer. Even that didn't help too much and I had to selenium tone it to get it to the point of the scan shown below.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!

i fall onto your page, and i find really beautiful pictures. you have amazing work.

charles

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home